S10 JOURNEY 10' INFLATABLE STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD
The S10 Journey is an easy to love, familiar favorite 10' inflatable stand-up paddleboard made with a super durable 2-ply PVC and drop stitch technology. The S10 Journey offers a superior turn radius, quicker movements, easier tracking, and greater maneuverability than it's competitors.
Inflated Dimensions: 10’x32″x6″ | Construction: 2-Ply PVC
Board Weight: 25.5lbs | Package Weight: 32.7lbs
Optimal User Weight: 100 – 180lbs | Max User Weight: 260lbs
Optimal PSI: 12psi | Max PSI: 15psi
- Two Layer Construction: 2-PLY Construction is the superior material in durability, rigidity, and control out on the water.
- 6" Drop-Stitch Technology: This amazing technology allows STAGE paddleboards to be incredibly stable and rigid, thanks to the tens of thousands 6" fibers in-between the board.
- 10'x32"x6" Design: The most traditional and ideal all-around use paddleboard size. This size is a great blend between stable and steady, but also easy to turn, and easy for most adults to use. If you are taller than 6' you may want to consider the S10 Expedition.
- Non-Slip Grip Mat: The S10 Journey uses a non-slip grip EVA foam mat, ensuring you the best grip while paddling.
- 4 Point Bunge: The 4-point bungee system allows you to store your gear, paddles, shoes, and more while out on the water.
- 4 Deck D-Rings: Four metal D-rings allow you to attach a shoulder strap for carrying, kayak seat, paddle holders, and more.
- 2 Handles: A Front handle is mounted on the tip of the board, allowing you to pull the board out of the water with ease. A low profile handle located in the center of the board allowing you to easily carry the board from car to water.
- High Pressure Valve: High pressure = more stable. STAGE inflatable paddleboards hold up to 15 PSI, but typically 12 PSI is the sweet spot.
- Carrying / Storage Backpack: Use the provided backpack for storing your board and all of it's accessories, as well as transporting your SUP anywhere you go. Typically most cars can fit 3-4 paddleboard backpacks in their trunk.
- 3-Piece Aluminum Paddle: An aluminum paddle is included, this paddle easily breaks down into 3 pieces for transportation and storage.
- Single Action Hand Pump: This high efficiency pump has a built in pressure gauge, as well as includes a high efficiency hose.
- Ankle Leash: A 10' ankle leash that easily attaches to your board and your ankle. The ankle leash helps keep you close to your board in case you fall off.
- Repair Kit: Every board includes a repair kit with patches, PVC glue, and valve tool, just in case worse comes to worse.
All STAGE Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty on the board itself. Parts and accessories include a 90 day manufacturer warranty.