THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING A STAGE SUP BOARD
Seriously, we really appreciate your support and business!
Take a look at the notes, videos, and solutions below. We're always here to help; please don't hesitate to reach out!
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a ring at 385-900-5012
Please keep in mind the following tips when using your STAGE Stand-Up Inflatable Paddleboard:
The valve must be in the "Up" position when inflating to hold air, and the valve area must be kept free from dirt and debris to maintain proper function.
The picture above depicts the valve in the "UP" position. Notice the spring is not compressed.
Avoid getting dirt inside the valve, pump, and pump hose!
Treat the pump, and especially the PSI gauge, with care. I understand I can break the gauge or ruin the calibration if I don't treat the pump carefully.
The removable fin must not contact the ground or rocks under the water
to avoid the risk of breaking. New fins are not covered under warranty if it breaks or is lost.
Paddle fittings must be snug to avoid pieces of the paddle
falling off into the water and sinking.
I also understand paddles are light and not super tough. I can't throw the paddle or step on it without fittings breaking.
Lost or Broken Paddles are not covered under your SUP Warranty.
Dragging boards across rocks or rough dirt will cause abrasions on your SUP board. Please carefully carry your board to and from the water.
SUP SET-UP VIDEO
1. Make sure the board’s valve is UP before inflating (push down & turn 1/4, to alternate between UP & DOWN position)
2. Make sure the hose is connected to “INF” or “OUT” side of the pump.
3. Make sure to start on “DOUBLE ACTION” setting on Pump, when reaching 8+ psi switch to “SINGLE ACTION“.
4. Fill SUP up to minimum of 10 psi & up to maximum of 15 psi.
5. Detach hose and screw on valve cover cap (IF AIR BLOWS BACK OUT: Make sure the valve is UP, see step 1.)
6.Attach FIN to bottom of board